WELCOME TO PHOTOSHOOTMI’S PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
Information ref. to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 and consent
(Article 13 of the EU General Regulation on the protection of personal data No. 679/2016)
Access to the site does not require the inclusion of their personal details. For the possible use of the online service ‘contacts’ and to have access to other additional services, you must enter your personal data in appropriate sections of the site.
The data entered will be processed with security measures appropriate to current technological standards and respecting the obligations set by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (“GDPR”). According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The following information relates only to this site and does not concern other websites that may be consulted by the user through redirect links placed on the pages of our site. No data deriving from the consultation of the web service is communicated or disseminated.
According to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
The Company collects and processes your personal data for purposes necessary or instrumental for the provision of the services requested and provided by this website, also through communication of data to third party companies for the technical and administrative management of services.
Your data may be processed for the internal purposes of filling in lists of personal data, keeping the accounts, invoicing, management of the creditor for the satisfaction of all obligations under current regulations, statistical purposes, communications, and additional services explicitly requested by you . The legal bases of the processing, depending on the case, may be your consent, the execution of a contract of which you are a part or the fulfillment of legal obligations to which the Company is subject as the Data Controller.
The processing of your data may also take place: (a) to send information and commercial offers of services similar to those purchased by you when accessing the Site, unless you oppose this treatment by sending an email to email info [at] photoshootmi [dot] com and, where you give your express consent, (b) to send information and commercial offers, advertising and informative material, make commercial communications, including interactive ones, make direct sales or placement activities for products or services , also from third parties.
The processing will be performed either manually or using electronic tools, in compliance with all the precautions necessary to ensure the security and confidentiality of information.
Your data may be processed within our Company by all data processors appointed in writing by the Data Controller and trained on the obligations of the Law on Privacy.
The data may be disclosed to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational needs strictly related to the purposes listed above and in particular to the following categories of subjects: a) Entities, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us for processing related to the fulfillment of obligations administrative, accounting, commercial and management related to the ordinary conduct of our business, including for credit recovery purposes; b) To public authorities and administrations for the purposes connected with the fulfillment of legal obligations; c) Banks, financial institutions or other entities for whom the transfer of data is necessary for the purposes of carrying out the activities of our Company, in particular in relation to the fulfillment, on our part, of the contractual obligations assumed in your comparisons.
Your personal data will be stored on servers available to the Company located in the European Union. The Company does not transfer personal data to countries outside the European Union.
The personal data concerning you will be kept for the entire duration of your contractual relationship with the Company. After the termination of the contractual relationship, the Company will retain personal data relating to the execution of the contract for the fulfillment of the obligations of contract and law, including tax. Subsequently, the personal data relating to the execution of the contract will be kept for a period not exceeding the statutory limitation period for the possible enforcement or defense of a right in court.
The provision of your personal data is optional, provided that the refusal to disclose the data or to give consent to the processing referred to in paragraph 1 of this statement will make it impossible for us to conclude the contract and provide any services required and to fulfill legal obligations. In case of refusal of the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 2 of this information, the treatment will be limited to the full execution of the obligations deriving from the provision of the services requested by you, as well as to the fulfillment of the obligations established by laws, regulations and community legislation.
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller,sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, pursuant to articles. 15-22 GDPR, which for your convenience we summarize below.
In particular, you have the right:
- to obtain the cessation of treatment in cases where your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, also in relation to services identical to those already purchased by our Company (ie right of opposition);
- to obtain information in relation to the purposes for which your personal data are processed, to the period of processing and to the subjects to whom the data are communicated (c.d. right of access);
- to obtain the correction or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning you (so-called rectification right);
- to obtain the deletion of your personal data in the following cases (a) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (b) You have withdrawn your consent to the processing of data if they are processed on the basis of your consent; (c) You have objected to the processing of personal data concerning you in the event that they are dealers for our legitimate interest; or (d) the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law. However, we would like to point out that the preservation of personal data by the Company is lawful if it is necessary to enable it to fulfill a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court (so-called cancellation right);
- to obtain that personal data concerning you are only stored without any other use being made of them in the following cases (a) You dispute the accuracy of personal data for the period necessary to enable us to verify the accuracy of such personal data ; (b) the processing is unlawful but you oppose the cancellation of personal data by us; (c) personal data are necessary for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court; (d) You have opposed the processing and are awaiting the verification of the possible prevalence of our legitimate reasons to the treatment with respect to those of the interested party (so-called limitation right);
- to receive personal data concerning you treated by automated means in a commonly used format, readable by an automatic and interoperable device, if they are processed by contract or on the basis of your consent (so-called portability right).
We also remind you that you have the right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 – 00186 Rome RM) to assert your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit of the same user. During the navigation on a site, the user can also receive cookies on their terminal that are sent from different websites or web servers (so-called “third parties”), on which some elements may exist (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) on the site that the same is visiting.
memorize the preferences entered by the visitor;
avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit, such as username and password;
analyze the use of the services and content provided by the Site to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered.
The treatment is carried out by the owner with automated tools. Except for technical cookies, strictly necessary for normal browsing, the provision of data is returned to the will of the visitor who decides to browse the site after having read the information in short form (banner) and to take advantage of the services that involve the installation of cookies. The user can, therefore, avoid the installation of cookies, except for technical cookies, refraining from taking any action at the banner or through the special features available on different browsers, described in detail in this statement.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THE SITE
Technical Cookies (mandatory)
This type of cookie allows the correct operation of certain sections of the Site. They are of two categories:
Privacy and Cookie Disclosure – Review of 02/05/2018 – 17:40 – Page 3 of 4 persistent and session:
persistent: once closed the browser are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date;
of sessions: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to view the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in your browser (thus invalidating some features or the visualization of the pages of the site).
Web sites and third-party services
Cookies used by the site
Following the list of technical and analytics cookies used by this site:
Technicians and Analytics:
The tracking cookies used are Google Analytics.
To disable cookies by revoking the consent on the site click here: How to disable cookies
This page is visible, through the link at the bottom of all the pages of the Site ref. to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 and consent (Article 13 of the EU General Regulation on the protection of personal data No. 679/2016)